• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Trojan

Trojan

Group captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,902 posts
  • Interests:Flight Model building, terrain design and generation,Gaijin Entertainment Administrator,Gaijin GameMaster

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

NDA has been lifted

As of the 1st of november the NDA can be considered as lifted, and all videos and screen shots etc can now be officially posted in the public forums.

please be aware that any content, videos or screenshots that were taken prior to the 1st of November
are under strict NDA rules, and action will be taken on any content posted or released prior to this date.

please note, that we are not officially in open beta here on the EU side just yet, this will be announced very soon .

develop_sign_1.pngsignature_expert.png

Trojan@gaijin.ru

#2 Backfirejr

Backfirejr

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

NDA has been lifted

As of the 1st of november the NDA can be considered as lifted, and all videos and screen shots etc can now be officially posted in the public forums.

please be aware that any content, videos or screenshots that were taken prior to the 1st of November
are under strict NDA rules, and action will be taken on any content posted or released prior to this date.

please note, that we are not officially in open beta here on the EU side just yet, this will be announced very soon .

I assume that anything taken from the dev builds are still under NDA untill we reach Open Beta on the EU side as well?
War Thunder wiki in the works. Come join us and help make it the best source of War Thunder related information there is!! =D

http://warthunder.wi...ar_Thunder_Wiki

#3 Avarik

Avarik

Officer cadet

• Warthunder Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Interests:PLAAAAAANES!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

Party time! \o/

#4 D13th_zaelu

D13th_zaelu

Pilot officer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:fixing my motorcycle :(

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

uraaa! :)
Posted Image
my system specs
Spoiler

#5 Tomonor

Tomonor
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

Oh sweet. Time to start making videos.

#6 Fenderalac

Fenderalac

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Interests:War Thunder, WW2 Planes (Aerial Battles), Administrator of the Computer Networks

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

I dont get it why is everything prior to the 1st still under the NDA?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#7 kav1

kav1

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:BoP, History, WWII, Aviation, art, theatre....

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

Great news, any bothered to post some from Norwegian fjords please !

kavwtsig1_zps7d8843f5.jpgkavwtsig3_zps01c41c4c.png

#8 dagann

dagann

Officer cadet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

NDA has been lifted

Great.
So it means i can open a topic on the WOT forum about War Thunder, post all the screens i want and tell everything about the game ? :01212:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 Wolfman

Wolfman

Officer cadet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:22 AM

I dont get it why is everything prior to the 1st still under the NDA?

First, cuz they said so.

Second, they probably dont want anything posted during the testing phase. RU server is now OPEN beta with EU to follow soon. Only reason I can think of at this time.
Posted Image

In game name: WlfPk_Wolfman

http://wolfpak.2fear.com

#10 Creepermoss

Creepermoss

Flight lieutenant

• WT Alpha Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Interests:Bombing runs, sandwiches, and the pursuit of glory

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

Great.
So it means i can open a topic on the WOT forum about War Thunder, post all the screens i want and tell everything about the game ? :01212:

That would end with you being banned from WG's forums, and WT being flooded with all the stupid from the WOT forums. Is that really what we want?
Posted Image

The models are being designed off of full flight setups and designed to be historic

#11 dagann

dagann

Officer cadet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:46 AM

That would end with you being banned from WG's forums, and WT being flooded with all the stupid from the WOT forums. Is that really what we want?

Why should i be banned ? Yes, there are the fans of Wargaming, but there are also many wot players tired/disapointed by the game who are waiting for a better game.
It's possible to talk about other games on the Wot forum.
Anyway, i will stay on the french section, the international one is a cave full of trolls, as you said. ;)wop
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#12 Rinying

Rinying
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

wow. nice. ^^

#13 ZeroG

ZeroG

Warrant officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

Great.
So it means i can open a topic on the WOT forum about War Thunder, post all the screens i want and tell everything about the game ?

But be carefull what you post and how you talk about it, they may treat it like promoting competition and its product, and not be very nice.
[admin edit: Signature violation]

#14 Creepermoss

Creepermoss

Flight lieutenant

• WT Alpha Tester
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Interests:Bombing runs, sandwiches, and the pursuit of glory

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

Why should i be banned ? Yes, there are the fans of Wargaming, but there are also many wot players tired/disapointed by the game who are waiting for a better game.
It's possible to talk about other games on the Wot forum.
Anyway, i will stay on the french section, the international one is a cave full of trolls, as you said. ;)wop

I was banned from the WOT forum, for 30 days, for mentioning WT in a post. Unless they've changed the rules since then, it's not ok to talk about anything not published by WG. I was told I was "promoting another company's game", and it was made very clear I would be banned permanently if I said anything about it again.
Posted Image

The models are being designed off of full flight setups and designed to be historic

#15 Gridian

Gridian
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

This logically means that our OB is about to start as well :-)

Lifting the NDA is kinda the final act before going to the big public. What this game now needs in my opinion is more players, which OB will bring.
Guys, make vids! make this wonderful game known! :01212:

#16 nugget

nugget

Pilot officer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

I was banned from the WOT forum, for 30 days, for mentioning WT in a post. Unless they've changed the rules since then, it's not ok to talk about anything not published by WG. I was told I was "promoting another company's game", and it was made very clear I would be banned permanently if I said anything about it again.

Because wargaming knows their game sux compared to WT, when someones tries WT he never will go back to Wowp . :01212:
FM (realism) and Arcade should not be in the same sentence.

-Glo

#17 SilencerBF

SilencerBF

Officer cadet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

So why am I not able to see the global beta forums if I am not signed in?

#18 Avarik

Avarik

Officer cadet

• Warthunder Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Interests:PLAAAAAANES!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

So why am I not able to see the global beta forums if I am not signed in?

Some things were just not meant to be seen. >:D

On a more serious note, my guess is the fact that there is likely content prior to the 1st of November in side, which is why that section is invisible to anyone who was not partaking in the beta or alpha. I believe that this section will either be archived or removed completely in the near future, or even stay as it is and be used as a "testing" ground for upcoming content.

#19 Rogues_Pistolero

Rogues_Pistolero

Officer cadet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Interests:Make Friends and Virtual Enemies in WoPrey and War Thunder

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

NDA has been lifted

Sorry and what about to America? I mean all the continent, are we under EU rules or RU ?

beta_sign_1.png             spaceout.gif

No matter you win, no matter you lose! Just fight, Have Fun!

Rogues_Pistolero :salute:

#20 Zakzak

Zakzak

All by myself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

Sorry and what about to America? I mean all the continent, are we under EU rules or RU ?

It's all the same for America and Africa, Rogues_Pistolero.

develop_sign_1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users