7 replies to this topic

#1 Fighteraceflyer

Fighteraceflyer

Squadron leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:06 AM

On Realistic..is it Possible to do solo for all Squad Ops...specially Heavy Metal, Down time and Anti Surveillance...Need tips...what to prioritize,,,need all helpPosted Image

101005-F-1234S-002.jpg208c731a-b080-47a2-8517-b8dbc31d1315_zps

#2 gangrenator

gangrenator
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:33 PM

Hi,

For "heavy metal" i succeed, flying really low (below 50 ft) and very close to the tanks. I didn't try to destroy the helis and other AAA --> focus on the tanks. But i tried this mission so many times before succeed.
For "down time" and "anti-surveillance", it's actually a nightmare for me.
I think the squad ops are really too hard when you play solo game :-(

#3 Fighteraceflyer

Fighteraceflyer

Squadron leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:52 PM

Hi,

For "heavy metal" i succeed, flying really low (below 50 ft) and very close to the tanks. I didn't try to destroy the helis and other AAA --> focus on the tanks. But i tried this mission so many times before succeed.

I just accomplished Down time...just a few minutes ago....so you can scratch that...watching replay nowPosted Image

#4 Fighteraceflyer

Fighteraceflyer

Squadron leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:21 AM

Hi,

Down time is hard and you have to be quick and follow a pattern...I've come very close to the end having the medivac unit overhead and still fail....you have to kill all remaining infantry before they can land

#5 Fighteraceflyer

Fighteraceflyer

Squadron leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:51 AM

Down time is hard and you have to be quick and follow a pattern...I've come very close to the end having the medivac unit overhead and still fail....you have to kill all remaining infantry before they can land

Approaching crash site...use 4 hellfires on Avengers..save remaining 4 for later or maybe use them all up and let it rearm,,, I have not tried that,,, you will need it for later...quickly turn to the town on left and watch for approaching convoy...quickly down with rockets ...hover over crash site...wait for RPG fire from infantry to locate infantry...use rockets try to and remember to be stable...gunner will help you pinpoint location for some remaining using his cannons...if you miss some 1 or 2 ....take out approaching convoy quickly and find rest of infantry and take out before taking out 2 waves of convoys coming from opposite direction... take them out quickly....take out more infantry near downed heli...use hellfires on approaching Avengers and take out approaching convoys and hopefully have killed enough infantry after taking out all the vehicles...if you're still alive at this point...take out the rest of ground infantry...use FLIR briefly to locate,,, use cannons or switch back to pilot or gunner and use rockets if you wish...mission accomplished.

Note: OK to use rockets near downed heli...just avoid direct hit on heli or mission over

#6 gangrenator

gangrenator
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:11 PM

Waouh !! Cool fighteraceflyer, congratulations and thanks for the tuto, i will try it soon. Hope to succeed like you. Thanks a lot.

Laurent

#7 Fighteraceflyer

Fighteraceflyer

Squadron leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

Hi,

How can you avoid engaging heli ????

#8 jag_rip

jag_rip

Corporal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

Sorry for being this late to reply.. the first two Helos will shoot you down when you stay behind the tanks.. i usually shot them town as quick as possible and go back to the tanks. for the following drones, those I used to ignore by staying in motion to avoid their rockets
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users