Photo

Can not connect to Yuplay or can't start Apache Air Assault WTF!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Leonski

Leonski
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Lock On FC2, Call of Duty, ARMA II, Battlefield 3, Assassin's Creed and my bike GSX-R750

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:24 AM

Hello,

I have looked around on the forum but couldn't found any answers to my annoying issue!
Have tried to disable my firewall(Microsoft) and my antivirus(Microsoft Security Essentials).
I also reinstalled the game but didn't help.
All I get is the same F#*%ing error "Registration check error. YuPlay site is temporarily unavailable. Would you try again?"
What I don't understand is that the game was good 2 days ago that was the last time I played it.
So can someone help me with this issue for I trough this game away!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 EagleEye

EagleEye

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Soaring, Helicopters, Flight Simulations

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

The only thing I can say is, that this (and some other error messages,like: "Youre language settings aren`t correct" and the game closed) sometimes happen to me. Tried it on another day or another time and it worked as usual... :014j: :rolleyes:
SYS: IntelC2Q9650|AsusP5QSE|4GB RAM|ZOTAC GTX570|Win764bitHome|TrackIR5|MSFFB2/TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals
Posted Image

#3 Leonski

Leonski
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Lock On FC2, Call of Duty, ARMA II, Battlefield 3, Assassin's Creed and my bike GSX-R750

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:30 AM

OK then it is the next day and still the same ERROR! When I logged in as Anonymous I get this massage;
"You need Internet connection to complete operation. If connection has been already established, it seems like you should reconfigure your firewall or change yuPlay client settings."
And ingame it said that "This language is not supported"?
I don't get it. Don't get me wrong I like this game it is great but it doesn't work any more.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 EagleEye

EagleEye

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Hmm, I`m not sitting on my game PC right now, but from what I remember: Normaly the Yuplayclient would start and on the AAA window should write logged in as "your Yuplay name". Try to update the Yuplay Client. I had exactly the same language message once. I think the problem maybe is Yuplayclient and authentification. Please check if youre connected to Yuclient correctly and so on.
SYS: IntelC2Q9650|AsusP5QSE|4GB RAM|ZOTAC GTX570|Win764bitHome|TrackIR5|MSFFB2/TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals
Posted Image

#5 Leonski

Leonski
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

I have the latest version 7.27. And I have unstalled and then installed the game and Yuplay and up dated the game to 1.0.2.0.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 EagleEye

EagleEye

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:11 PM

Hmm, currently works for me:
Posted Image
Posted Image
...and game is running.
Posted Image

#7 Leonski

Leonski
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

Ok I have to apologise. Because begin this week I had upgraded my pc core from a Dual to Quad core.
So I had to flash my Bios everything went well only the time of my pc changes to the original time and date of my pc and that was somewhere in 2008!
I noticed that late yesterday evening so I change that to the current date and time and Voilà. Stupid huh!?  
So I can fly again :p

P.S.
flying with this game had me install an old game "Enemy Engaged" with the new patch 1.14.1 This is also a great game it's like the Falcon 4 under the Helicopter Sim's.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users