JMB2

Spring 2017 - Who's Left?

5 posts in this topic

Not sure if anyone checks this Forum anymore but thought I'd ask. 

Because of the Forum & its participants, I grew to love (become addicted to?) Birds of Steel. Never a good/mediocre flier/combatant, I always had fun.

And the learning component & camaraderie on this Forum was a major factor.

Appreciate anyone who reads this replying to/bumping the post so we can get an idea how many are still interested.

My hope is that we can resurrect this Forum back to its status in the good old days!

..JMB

PS3 Player

PS And if anyone knows how to get the Emoticon symbol to work, please advise. Those on the former forum were fantastic!

Hello JMB2, will always be involved as long as Birds of Steel is available to play on Xbox Live on the XB360. Hopefully one day on the XB1 as well.

Still play now and again but hard to get the numbers usually. Find me on Xbox Live. Mebffw my gamer tag.

Played offline this weekend, on the back of reading Nachtjagd, Defenders of the Reich 1940-1945.

ME110s really don't do anything for the health of a Lancaster. Some of the real guys got multiple kills in a night and averages of 1 kill per 2 missions.

Pity Gaijin's Mission Editor won't let an ME110 go 1 on 1 with a Lancaster, or a Mosquito or Beaufighter against an HE111.

Playing offline remains a big attraction for this would-be pilot.

Still enjoy going back & practising carrier landings - more planes in the drink than on the deck !