irishjg10

NEW PILOTS REPORT HERE - BIRDS OF STEEL

Guest KillRoy

Mavrick you can not be a duck, Your already a goose, you have to make the sound lower and deeper and more of a Honk Honk,Like that, LOL :lol:

.............................KillRoy...............................

never one to miss out on making animal noises, I shall make the noise of a Krait...

hissssss. :)

What about a Krait dragon? lol

krayt.png

• Upvote 3

lol didn't know they existed! ... well obviously they don't, but you get what I'm saying lol

Not a Star Wars fan then? I thought I remembered you were. How are the chickens by the way :)

• Upvote 3

Not a Star Wars fan then? I thought I remembered you were. How are the chickens by the way :)

lol I'm a MASSIVE Star Wars fan, but totally don't recognise it lol

They're good, we're down to 2 now, we lost 2 due to old age a few months back, but we've bought a bigger hen house so we can have about 6-8 come the spring :) I want 8, but the missus is saying 6 lol I figure I'll wait till we've picked out the other 4, then go "oh but look, these two look so cute together" hehe

• Upvote 3

Quack quack Lol

Not to flame but just to inform....found this overly braggish and boastful fellow on the leader board...luke the golden...saw him on dogfight arcade mode level 14 with 50 kills ranked 1174....I wasn't active at all in online...took a peek now and then I'm on level 14 as well ranked 1059...higher than him and I only show 18 kills....I surely don't and can't figure out the rankings

See you in the unfriendly skiessalute.png

• Upvote 1

Not to flame but just to inform....found this overly braggish and boastful fellow on the leader board...luke the golden...saw him on dogfight arcade mode level 14 with 50 kills ranked 1174....I wasn't active at all in online...took a peek now and then I'm on level 14 as well ranked 1059...higher than him and I only show 18 kills....I surely don't and can't figure out the rankings

I get this personal message from this fellow after posting this:Sent Today, 01:47 PMdont slander my name xxxx ill have your head , think you can take me what your id? ill ruin you on ps3LUKE THE GOLDEN - PS3 I/D

YOU'LL KNOW MY NAME WHEN YOU'VE BEEN SLAINcrazy.png

• <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

• Upvote 1

I'm on level 14 as well ranked 1059...higher than him and I only show 18 kills....I surely don't and can't figure out the rankings

Hi Fighteraceflyer, You may as well ignore the Rankings Board. Its completely bananas. Its as mad as a box of frogs on crystal meth. crazy.png

One of the guys found a manual on it before, Think it was Gilly or Bobby. I never laughed so much when I saw the size of it ... Its half the height of a standard room. Must have millions of pages in it. Does anyone still have that picture I'm talking about ???

• Upvote 2

I get this personal message from this fellow after posting this:Sent Today, 01:47 PMdont slander my name xxxx ill have your head , think you can take me what your id? ill ruin you on ps3LUKE THE GOLDEN - PS3 I/D

any truth to that ?

any truth to that ?

Any truth to what???....that was what was on the leader boards as of today...As far as the personal attack ...I will ignore it this time...next time I may have to teach you a lesson in mannersyes_yes_yes.gif

• Upvote 2

Hi Fighteraceflyer, You may as well ignore the Rankings Board. Its completely bananas. Its as mad as a box of frogs on crystal meth. crazy.png

One of the guys found a manual on it before, Think it was Gilly or Bobby. I never laughed so much when I saw the size of it ... Its half the height of a standard room. Must have millions of pages in it. Does anyone still have that picture I'm talking about ???

would this be the one...and this is only part 1! :crazy:

post-2630-0-03835800-1327359760_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

would this be the one...and this is only part 1! :crazy:

Yup Bobby..........thats the one............ Rule No1........... NEVER look at the leaderboard on PS3..........you will drop 50 places just for doing that.... chant the mantra......."Dont look into the light".........LOL :crazy:

• Upvote 2

the one on xbox is so screwed up no one ever goes to it. i wouldnt look even if it did...i know i wouldnt be anywhere near the top. i am happy to win a match now and then...lol

• Upvote 2

Take up it's challenge I did it was a joke

That leader board manual book pic is awesome had a good laugh at that

• Upvote 4

Guest KillRoy

Hey Everyone

I myself do not own a play station or Xbox, So need to ask, is this leader board part of the game it self or other?, if it part of the game I will talk to support about a fix for it.

................KillRoy.......................

Killroy...it is a part of the game. it is in the menus. ideally it should record your wins and losses and be able to be viewed at any time. but its glitched in both consoles. if you are going to talk to them about fixing it might i ask that they make it also records what kind of wins you get OR find some way to record and track how close you are to an unlock??? say to get the yak 9 you need 20 victories in another yak. it would be nice to look up your record and see you only need X more kills to get it. just a thought...

• Upvote 3

Hey Everyone

I myself do not own a play station or Xbox, So need to ask, is this leader board part of the game it self or other?, if it part of the game I will talk to support about a fix for it.

................KillRoy.......................

Thanks for offering to help, unfortunatly there is nothing that can be done. Birds of Prey is owned by the Publisher 505 games and they where finished supporting the game pretty much as soon as it launched 3 years ago, Gaijin has no say in the matter.

• Upvote 3

Killroy...it is a part of the game. it is in the menus. ideally it should record your wins and losses and be able to be viewed at any time. but its glitched in both consoles. if you are going to talk to them about fixing it might i ask that they make it also records what kind of wins you get OR find some way to record and track how close you are to an unlock??? say to get the yak 9 you need 20 victories in another yak. it would be nice to look up your record and see you only need X more kills to get it. just a thought...

Bobby what is wrong with the leaderboards on the xbox? They worked fine as far as I know. The only reason nobody uses them is because player matches are way more convient.

• Upvote 3

KillRoy, as Bobby says it's been one of the great unknowns since the inception of BoP. As wookie once said you could shoot at the home chain radar for 20minutes and end up moving up the boards. Shadowcorp once tried to work them out by recording everyone's wins etc and then comparing them to the ingame boards, but even he couldn't understand them with all the actual data at his disposal. The only stats that seem to be correct are 'kills' and games played. This though doesn't take account of length of said games. Its up there with black holes as one of the universal unknowns!!!

• Upvote 4